Ads 468x60px

Bird Houses Art Journal Page

05-19-2012  Have you ever looked at something and thought, "I really want to draw that."  That is exactly how I felt about these birdhouses that I picked up at the flea market last spring.  Today I decided why not make a journal page celebrating them.  I really enjoyed making this and it really captures the uniqueness of each house along with a little snippet story for each.  Now as the weather fades away the paint with the years that they are in my yard I know I'll have a lifelong keepsake of them.

4 comments:

  1. I do love bird houses, and these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are too cute! You did agreat job drawing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates