Ads 468x60px

Sky Park Singapore Travel Sketchbook

My Travel Sketchbook virtual world tour has been guided by Art and Sole - Post Card Challenge check out the blog on the right hand side button.  This week took us to Singapore.  This building is a hotel Sands Sky Park here's some information about it from their website, " Stretching longer than the Eiffel tower laid down or four and a half A380 Jumbo Jets, with an impressive 12,400 square meters of space, the Sands Sky Park can host up to 3900 people. The gravity-defying cantilever is one of the largest of its kind in the world. From this privileged observation deck, hundreds of visitors at a time can feast their eyes on the unforgettable panorama view of Singapore."

12 comments:

  1. oh oh

    I can feel the vertigo without even being there,

    impressive postcard Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Drawing! I think I would be a litte nervous going up in that place though. I'd be happy to stay on the ground and take photos of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to stand up there! M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! how do they think of these things!
    Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Doone on the vertigo! Great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow not sure I would want to be at the top of there lol, great card though. So many stunning places, so little time to visit them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great drawing..a little to high for me..hope the lift never breaks down...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skyline! I have yet to work on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch of an incredible building.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, that's impressive!!! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing building and a super sketch of it. Been away so a rather belated Happy Easter to you.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates