Ads 468x60px

My Life Art Journal Pages

04-09-2012 I've been really motivated to create in my art jounal during the peace and quiet of the evenings but never thought to post some here until today.  A couple pages were sparked by things I saw on other blogs and I thank all the creative journalers that share their work as inspiration.  My pages are life appreciation reminders, memories to cherish, things I want to fix within myself or just good old art play.


Life is Grand Reminders

Colors Around Me & Activities I Enjoy Doing

My Children's Experiences with Nature
Life on the Big Blue Marble

Things I Fixed Within Myself

1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea. I've started one but rarely get the time to work in it. I took a few days one week to draw myself and what I did that day. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates