Ads 468x60px

Draw Something or Someone You Cherish

03-05-2012 For this Everyday Matters prompt these are actually some things owned by someone I cherish.  My husband's winter garage project this year has been chopping a plain motorcycle into a bobber.  These are are a few cast away parts as well as his welding helmet which he has needed to wear quite a bit.  All laying exactly as he placed them, when I was hunting around the garage for something to draw these just called me in.  Done with Micron Pens and watercolor grey.

EDM 266

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mary,
    Fantastic drawing.
    Is that a Yamaha tank?
    (lol...did I sound like I know about bikes?...I don't).
    Stew.
    stewcrowther.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great drawing! Very technical and I like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the drawing very much! Well done. But, what is a "bobber"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes great sketch but I'm curious too...what's a 'bobber'?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates