Ads 468x60px

A Tree for All Seasons

Katie at  Draw! Sketch! Doodle! weekly challenge posts "Every Saturday I will post a new challenge for you to go out and draw. So, over the next week, go out and draw and sketch!"  Check out her website button on the right.  This was already a work in progress when I found the blog with this weeks prompt of "Tree" I went ahead and completed it with the intention of posting it here to represent the theme.  The background was done with tshirt paints with a yellow acrylic wash over the top, the limbs/trunk details are India ink and the leaves/snow/tree trunk are acrylic paint with Copic marker accents on 98 lb mixed media paper.

14"X17" Painting

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful! I'd like to try doing artwork but my boss says he won't allow me to work with paint or crayons at work. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates