Ads 468x60px

Outdated Robots ATCs

01-16-2012 At ATCs for All I had to choose from a list of 100 things to draw for the swap, I chose Outdated Robots.  For my research I found a Jukebox, Manual Washing Machine and a Typewriter and altered them to have robot characteristics.  I drew them with Sepia Pitt Pens and added color with Copics.  The Copics never work well on this particular paper so the colors aren't as crisp as they could be.  I originally wasn't planning on adding color to them that's why I used that paper but they looked too plain.  Otherwise they were fun to create I see why so many artists create characters.  I could imagine the way they would interact if they were in a movie together.


Tubs

Juke

Tippy

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates