Ads 468x60px

Hand Drawn Painted Bookmarks

01-09-2012  I received some new watercolor pencils for Christmas/my birthday they were Derwent Inktense and Caran d'Ache Supracolor II Soft.  New supplies are always good but can be intimidating if it is something I've never worked with before as these were.  I grabbed a watercolor sheet cut it into 2" strips and created some bookmarks as a practice exercise.  In addition to using the pencils I also used Prismacolor Premier colored pencils, Pitt liners, Sharpie colored fine liners, inkwell India ink, Uniball Signo white gell pen and Gelly Roll gell pens.  This was so much fun I may very well make more bookmarks in the future.

Love Garden

Stellar Abyss

Sun Drops

Porcupine Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates