Ads 468x60px

Guinea Pig Speculative Zoology

At ATCs for ALL I signed up for the Zoology of the Future swap.  I know you see the post title and you ask yourself what is Speculative Zoology?  It is trying to predict what animals will exist on the earth in the future and the features that they may develop based on environmental changes.  I chose to draw the future of the currently domestic guinea pig if it were to become wild and adapt.

Tropical Bush Adaptation

Tree Living Adaptation

Underwater Adaptation

Present Day Guinea Pig

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Very cool ATCs. I haven't been to ATCs for All in quite a while, but always liked that group.

    Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving such a nice comment.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates