Ads 468x60px

Draw Something You Ate For Dinner

01-16-2012  For Every Day Matters drawing number twelve I couldn't capture how devine this tasted.  My birthday dinner 12-31 was our most memorable dinner, we had a lovely NY strip lightly coated with spicy Montreal seasoning, big baked potato topped with buttered sour cream and the pièce de résistance for me...the veggie lovers salad with balsamic vinaigrette and crumbled bleu cheese.  Dessert was enjoyed by all, a delicious Louisiana lemon crunch cake and chocolate cupcakes.  Of course two desserts; what better way to celebrate the passing of yet another year?

EDM 12

2 comments:

  1. That sounds mouth wateringly good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I was inspired to try EDM myself after seeing your work but couldn't find the group anywhere. Although your work has convinced me to start a similar journal of my own, thank you for sharing your work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates