Ads 468x60px

Three in a Tree Artist Trading Cards

12-05-2011 You wouldn't believe how vast this swap theme was to draw.  "A silly little ATC swap.  For this swap, simply create a TREE with THREE of something in it."  I narrowed it down when I decided to make the tree shaped as a similar object to the items that were displayed within it.  I really had a lot of fun coming up with these.  There was definitely more time invested in planning than actual production.


Boat Tree

Martini Tree

Lips Tree

2 comments:

  1. I know this is older but it was "suggested" along with one of the posts on your front page and I just thought this bright little ship tree with the anchors was so cute! And then the martini tree, so great! The other one confused me for a moment before I realized they were lipstick tubes, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates