Ads 468x60px

Polar Bear, Colorful Mushrooms and Hookah Caterpillar

12-29-2011 Finally I had the time to catch up on three Make Me Happy requests for ATCs for All members tonight.  They took a little longer than I planned but December has slowed me down creatively for some reason.  I've been spending a lot more free time doing mindless things but recently I started craving color again.  Mostly from visiting other artists blogs it's helped keep an ember burning inside myself.  There is always someone every day out there creating something.  Unfortunately when I take short breaks like this I get rusty and the work isn't as good as I would like it to be.  To freshen up I played with three different materials, the polar bear is alcohol markers, the colorful mushrooms are watercolors and the hookah caterpillar is colored pencil.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates