Ads 468x60px

The Piggie Herd Journal Page

09-23-2011  It's rainy here in New Jersey and it looks like it is going to stack up to be rain all day.  My daughters and I spent the morning drawing together.  My favorite kind of morning with one of the best people to create art with minus the page bumping/grabbing by the 9 month old which gets a little old after the fourth or fifth time.  I sat down with the intention of drawing something to commemorate the beginning of fall but instead doodled about our guinea pigs.  Go figure.  Maybe later I will be inspired, it's tough to think in the vein of that season when it is plush green, raining and warm like spring. 

Pinky, Minnie, Sam and Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates