Ads 468x60px

Draw a Mug or Cup

09-12-2011 I actually got the idea for this drawing from another blogger who offered a high end coffee shop's coffee for the reward for their Moleskine.  I decided to offer a Wawa coffee as a reward for mine.  It was my favorite when they used to offer it freshly brewed in pots before they started using the urn storage.  It changes the flavor to almost a burnt taste.  If you're someone important from Wawa and read this you should go back to brewing pots.  More work but better quality. 


EDM 4


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to EDM - I hope you enjoy the challenges. Love your bold lines and I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Bright Blog!, Clare/EDM'er.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to EDM- I love the line work in this sketch. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on Wawa coffee - why'd they have to do that?? I bought Wawa coffee at least once a week before; now, never.

    Nice drawing - quirky =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to EDM. Very nice blog and drawing. Great idea for Moleskine too. I might have to do similar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates