Ads 468x60px

Favorite Things Art Journal Page

08-20-2011 A sneak peak into a few of my favorite things.  The book from the still life is Silent Partner by Jonathan Kellerman I'm about halfway through it.  I recently finished Run for Your Life by James Patterson.  Both great writers but Patterson's chapters snap by like potato chips.  Kellerman has more complex writing that fully engulfs my attention.  The candle is a Yankee Vanilla Cupcake but I also like Plumeria, Sweet Honeysuckle and Snow Magic.  Cupcake is just the scent of my fancy this week.  For tea I enjoy Sleepy Time and an occasional Tension Tamer by Celestial Seasoning.  That manufacturer doesn't have hang tags on their bags but for the sake of the drawing I added one.  My mug says "Life is Good" on one side and "Do what you love, Love what you do" I omitted it for the picture.  The markers are Copic Sketch for obvious reasons to this art blog.  I love drawing and using them to complete the look is always a pleasure.  Finally the jelly beans, I have a sweet tooth.  A mouthful of them actually. 

A Few of my Favorite Things Journal Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates