Ads 468x60px

100 Card Challenge 52 thru 56

08-30-2011 Five more cards completed for the 100 card challenge.  It's a frustrating challenge at times I get discouraged and want to throw the list away.  I mean let's face it, it's a personal goal and I can quit at any time.  Then I get pissed off at myself and push through the emotions and just get it done. 

Deep in Thought is a cat concentrating on a goldfish.  Not just any cat but a blue cat, love the color.  Keeping a Secret is a locked door to an old barn.  I liked imaging treasures of all shapes and sizes behind that entrance.  Tower is a goofy whimsy appoach to an old abandoned castle tower.  When I thought of Waiting the first and only thing that came to my mind was those ridiculous number taking machines that we stare at as we wait after taking our numbers.  As if thinking why didn't you give me a better number than this?!?!?  Finally for this round of cards is the Danger Ahead turtle.  I think the danger is more for the dandelion.  I've been on a real dandelion kick lately.   Go figure.

Deep in Thought

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I enjoyed seeing all of your art cards here. They are all delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates