Ads 468x60px

Musical Instruments Artist Trading Cards

07-26-2011 Well I think I've gotten out of my slump a bit.  Dina is hosting Music, Music, Music an ATC swap which requested "Draw or paint a musical instrument, using any medium of your choice.  Instruments can be anything from brass to percussion to piano keys. Even exotic or prehistoric. Your choice, your imagination."  I instantly thought of guitars as my husband and I love to play them.  I also drew a squeezebox.  I hummed, "mama's got a squeezebox..." all along as I drew it.  The instruments didn't come out as sharp as I would have liked them but good enough to get me back in the ATC driver's seat so I'm psyched.
Strings

Squeezebox

Electric

1 comment:

  1. I love your ATC's- great guitars and the squeezebox is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates