Ads 468x60px

Juxl Puzzle Art Drawings

07-09-2011 To make these artist trading card drawings I did 'Juxl Puzzles'.  The instructions simplified are to "Draw four groups of three lines each.  Draw a curve between the end of any line with the end of any line in another group.  Draw another curve between the end of any line and the end of any line in another group.  On the second curve only, place a dot anywhere between the two endpoints.  Continue making subsequent moves in this pattern."  Full directions with photos are on Wikihow here.  My favorite thing about doing this excercise was not knowing what I was creating until I was more then halfway finished.


Newly Emerged

Gondola
Hibiscus Cecilia

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a pleasant surprise! Your designs are very cool and done in a way I haven't seen yet...I like 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these design! I'd love to show your Juxl Puzzle patterns and art on my twitter feed. Is that ok??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates