Ads 468x60px

Doodle Your Favorite Meal

This is my entry for the Chow & Good  "Doodle Your Favorite Meal" contest. My favorite meal includes great food, loads of fun and a perfect environment for celebrating.  It was the first time I had ventured to a sit down resturant with my girls on my own since the baby was born.  I had the best Buffalo Chicken Fajitas and shared an amazing Chocolate Lava Cake.  Everything was wonderful and it felt like the first step on the journey of a lifetime with my baby.  Update 08-05-2011 I was chosen as one of the final twelve to be voted on by the public but didn't win.  The entire experience was a rush, I really enjoyed the chance to compete.

With My Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates