Ads 468x60px

Still Life with Glass

06-22-2011 These were a study in glass.  Different shapes, colors and backgrounds.  With every piece I like to bring my artistic license into it.  Hopefully not losing the elements that make the piece good, I hope to enhance it.  My goal with still life is to capture a feeling when the person looks at it.  My favorite comment on a still life I created was when the woman who received Red Stapler said, "I LOVE it! Didn't know I would be so excited about a red stapler card, but I am!"  She displays it on her desk at work.  Isn't that awesome?  It feels good to make a difference in someones life.

Sunset Bottles

Late Evening

Movement

Experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates