Ads 468x60px

Special Delivery and Jetty Gull

06-16-2011 Two very different cards today.  Both of these cards were drawn for MMHs.  Made with Copics and a great opportunity to get multiple color layers on paper.  If you use Copic markers and are interested in the recipes for any of the recent drawings let me know and I will add them to the respective posts.  Copic recipes are added at the bottom of some posts just click the Copic Recipe link in the left hand column to see those posts.

The Special Delivery balloons were in response to a request by Onaki looking for a whimsical drawing of  rainbow colored balloons.  It is made with gelly roll glitter and gel pen accents.  The glitter and shimmer makes the piece look really nice in person but it doesn't show up well on scan.  It's sweet,  bubbly and light hearted.  It sort of reminds me of a greeting card.

 The Jetty Gull was in response to Maria looking for a hand drawn seagull.  It has white opaque accents.  I love the way the sea water looks like it's moving.  When I look at it I can imagine the smell of the sea spray and the sound of the gulls calling. 

Which card do you think took me longer to make?

Special Delivery
Jetty Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates