Ads 468x60px

Sunday Morning

03-27-2011 This is how I am spending my Sunday morning.  You would think sipping coffee, reading the paper in my favorite soft pajamas, right?  Wrong.  I'm playing with dots...dots...dots....it's enough to make you mad.  Anyone who works with Ciaos knows that they don't have the letter/number combo on the lid like the sketch markers.  This is my way of reclaiming that efficient system.  Thanks to Hop Art Studios for the labels.  It took me three hours, of course I had to stop for the kids half a million times so it would probably take the average person much less time.  I am very happy to say I am done.  Lunch time...maybe this afternoon will be the lazy Sunday...or will art win again?

First card made using Copics.

Punch Out

Affix


Almost There


Ready....Set....

GO!!!
 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates