Ads 468x60px

Pond Lilly



Pond Lilly was my second admission to May 2010 Painting Project: Abstracted Flower. I submitted it as the painting on the left, this angle gives it more of a dramatic effect.

I enjoyed painting my first abstracted flower Peony Rose so much that I wanted to try it again. This flower is a little more colorful and I brought some details from the background pond and lilly pads into it. These sastracted flowers are very different from the planned paintings I've done in the past because its simplicity makes it a mystery. I don't really know what I'm going to have until the final outcome. It's exciting.

This entry was published online by the Painting Guide on September 5th Pond Lilly by Mary Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates