Ads 468x60px

Peony Rose

This is an abstracted flower painting of a Peony Rose and was my first admission to May 2010 Painting Project: Abstracted Flower. It is also the first painting in this style that I have created.



The peony rose was chosen for its vibrant pink and deep shadowed crevices. I was reluctant because I've never painted in abstracted form. After it was completed I stepped back and saw why so many people appreciate abstract art.

You can make the forms into anything with a little imagination.  Every person that has seen this painting has commented on seeing something different in the images.

 

What do you see?








This entry was published online by the Painting Guide on September 7th Peony Rose by Mary Walker

This card was sent to Bonnie in my ATC Club for the Acrylic Paint swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates