Ads 468x60px

Anna Marie's Peach Hibiscus

This is an abstracted painting of Anna Marie's Peach Hibiscus* my third admission to May 2010 Painting Project: Abstracted Flower.




This has become my third in a series of abstracted flowers. She has beautiful flowers and this Peach Double Hibiscus is inspired from that garden. I like this painting because it has a warm sunny feeling to it. I like the way it flows around the card. Flowers with many petals are the most fun to paint in this style.




This entry was published online by the Painting Guide on August 29th Peach Hibiscus by Mary Walker

Original Peach Hibiscus was sent to Corrine in my ATC Club for a Hostess Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Share

Copyright

2015 ©Mary Walker
All Rights Reserved
 
Blogger Templates